Stephenson Nursing Center
Therapy, Wellness & Long term care
Do you Need Nursing Home Care?
If you've been in the hospital
Medicare recipients may qualify for benefits.
- You must have been admitted into the hospital (not just in observation) for 3 nights within the last 30 days.
- You must have a doctor give orders for skilled nursing or rehabilitation for the same reason you were admitted to the hospital.
- Medicare pays for semi-private occupancy unless you have
- Tell your hospital social worker that you prefer to go to Stephenson Nursing Center.
- Your social worker will call to send us your recent information.
- We will review your information for proper admission.
- We will contact the social worker to confirm your acceptance.
- We may contact you or your representative for more information.
- We will coordinate with hospital staff & your family to transfer you here.
- We get your prescriptions transferred.
- We will get your doctor's orders.
- We will coordinate with hospital and family to get you transported.
- You will want to bring:
- At least 6 changes of clothing including undergarments.
- A couple pairs of pajamas if you'd like.
- Any preferred toiletries (we have the basics).
- You can choose to bring a television and have cable installed to the room.
- Insurance cards for any health or prescription insurance you have.
- You or your representative will sign a contract on your day of admission.